GBS is the Leader in “Cybersecurity – Solutions and Services” for the fourth time, according to ISG Provider Lens™.
iQ.Suite DLP named top solution in the “Data Leakage/Loss Prevention (DLP) and Data Security” quadrant
Data Loss Prevention (DLP) comes more and more into the spotlight with the increasing importance of data and intellectual property. The main drivers for this are factors such as the greater number of unsecured end devices in use, legal restrictions on the monitoring of data, GDPR regulations, the enormous growth in the volume of data and the growth of business social networks, which open up new gateways and access to data.
2022 Leader in “Data Leakage/Loss Prevention (DLP) and Data Security” Quadrant
97 vendors rated in the study -> 23 shortlisted in the quadrant -> 10 selected as Leaders, including GBS
Source: ISG Provider Lens™ report
“GBS successfully returns to the circle of leading DLP providers” Frank Heuer, Principal Analyst at ISG Germany
What distinguishes GBS’s innovative iQ.Suite DLP solution?
- iQ.Suite DLP identifies sensitive information in email texts and attachments and applies internally defined rules for handling them
- Sophisticated technology – by combining different content detection technologies can be enforced a high level of security without disturbing business processes
- Four-eyes (double check) review – if an email is automatically identified as critical according to internal criteria, it is passed to a predefined person for final approval
- Enables a balance between security and business requirements
Benefits of iQ.Suite DLP
- Detection of behavioural anomalies in the sending of e-mails
- Blocking of suspicious e-mails
- Review and release of stopped e-mails according to the double-check principle
- Web-based dashboard for visualising key figures
- Easy export of data for reporting purposes
- Compliance with current data protection guidelines
GBS offers more for your security:
Drawing on almost 30 years of security experience, GBS has developed a solid portfolio for protecting your communication on premise and in the cloud that covers the main pillars of security:
About ISG Provider Lens™
The ISG Provider Lens™ Quadrant Reports produced by Information Services Group (ISG), a leading global technology research and advisory firm, provide assessments of service providers and are the only studies of their kind to combine data-driven research and market analysis with practical experience and observation, backed by ISG’s global team of consultants. Companies receive plenty of detailed data and market analysis to help them select the most suitable sourcing partners;
GBS is a distinguished provider of e-mail and collaboration security solutions in Germany with almost 30 years of experience in data protection, productivity and compliance. The company is recognized as a leader in cyber security solutions, particularly in the areas of Data Loss Prevention and Collaboration Security by top market researchers in Germany and by our partners.
GBS offers one of the most comprehensive next-generation solutions for e-mail productivity, compliance and multi-level protection of e-mail communication and data exchange across different collaboration platforms against all types of security threats. Our solutions for Microsoft 365, Office 365, Exchange and HCL Domino are easy to use and flexible, covering key areas such as malware protection, encryption, e-mail productivity, data leakage, workflow and compliance.
GBS solutions protect more than 2 million end users worldwide. The company has built long-standing relationships with over 2,000 customers.