Senior .Net Developer iQ.Suite 360, Bulgaria
GBS is a distinguished provider of e-mail and collaboration security solutions with almost 30 years of experience in data protection, productivity and compliance. We are providing advanced security for the communication and collaboration platforms in the cloud, easy-to-use and flexible solutions for security, productivity and compliance. We don’t just deliver a product. We give our clients the confidence that their business is protected and they gain full control over their company’s security with mechanisms that are transparent and easy to manage.
The goal of the Product Team is to build the best product in the field and to ensure the security of the cloud collaboration platforms for our customers. The platform is based on microservice architecture and is using .NET Core and Vue.js. Services are containerized and deployed in Azure. The Product is under active development and we are looking for open minded colleagues to increase our strengths and to bring their own value to the distributed team with inclusive culture.
This is your job
- Specification and development of software products in the area of cyber security (email management, communication channels, collaborative platforms), service-oriented architectures and microservices on client and server side
- Requirements analysis and implementation of systems developed with .NET, .NET Core (C#)
- Revising, updating, refactoring and debugging of source code
- Implementation of systems in consideration of software development standards and programming and usability guidelines
- Continuous improvement of the knowledge about .NET languages and active positioning of the knowledge in the company
- Coordination and on-the-job training of other team members
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Computer Science or related discipline or practical experience from a former position
- You have 5+ years’ experience in the development with .NET, .NET Core (C#, ASP.NET) and Microsoft Visual Studio
- You have an advanced level of competency in building multi-tenancy applications and understand the concepts of multi-tenancy, tenant isolation and separation
- You have an advanced level of competency in building scalable solutions
- You have advanced level of competency to integrate third-party software systems via REST Api or other interface technologies
- You have competency in cloud technologies such as Container virtualization (Docker and Kubernetes), Virtual Machines, Microservices etc.
- You have a good knowledge with message queue and service bus technologies
- You are familiar with database and storage systems like relational databases and document-oriented databases like MongoDB
- You have knowledge of operating systems like Microsoft Windows and Linux
- You have good experience with agile methodologies (particularly Scrum)
- You can present complex circumstances
- You have good English language
- You are open-minded about new technologies and like to work in a team