(Senior) Software Developer – C++/C#/ASP.NET (m/f/d) – Optional: Team lead, Karlsruhe
- As a software developer, you are significantly involved in the design, specification, development and maintenance of our software product in the area of cyber security/email management
- You have a focus on the further development of a backend system based on C++, C# and ASP.NET.
- You act as the Scrum Master for the team and lead the various meetings in the Scrum process.
- You would like to develop towards leading a team of around 10 team members consisting of backend, frontend developer and test engineer.
- You will implement team goals and supervise, train and guide team members.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science or related discipline or practical experience from a former position
- You have 5+ years’ experience in the development with C++, C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET Core
- You have knowledge of Multi-Threading, Web services, Microservices, RESTful API, Service Bus, SQL and container virtualization
- Ideally, you have knowledge of creating multi-tenant applications
- Ideally, you already have experience with email systems such as Microsoft STMP, Microsoft Exchange and modern cloud systems such as Microsoft Azure, as well as Microsoft Windows Server and Linux
- You have first experience with agile methodologies (particularly Scrum)
- You maintain an open communication style and can motivate others to achieve goals and create trust,
- You can present complex circumstances
- You have good English language and good German language knowledge