Can your employees identify and prevent the most common attack types?
If not, Security Awareness Trainings are the solution.
Security Awareness Trainings are a hot topic. As companies strengthen their cyber security, it is becoming increasingly difficult for cyber criminals to attack them directly. Therefore, they shift their focus to the weaker link in the chain – the people, in order to exploit their behavior and errors. The human factor has reportedly become the biggest vulnerability. That’s why it is critical that our most valuable asset – our employees – know how to recognize a threat and how to respond to it.
The only way to achieve this is to improve our employees’ awareness and understanding of the most common cyber security threats. GBS supports organizations in overcoming this challenge. We provide our customers with a combination of proven methodology and technology that helps them educate their employees in an interactive, easy to understand and assess way.
Some of the Security Awareness Training topics
we offer out-of-the-box are:
- The new way of working Work securely outside the office and in public places
- Creation and use of passwords How to create strong and secure passwords
- Phishing & malware How can your employees detect malware and phishing attempts?
- Information classification How is information classified and why?
- Working in the cloud Social media and working in the cloud
- Report information security incidents Security incidents and access control
- Social engineering Know who you are dealing with
- Mobile devices Correct usage of smartphones and tablets in everyday work
- GDPR and privacy Be careful with information
The keys to an efficient
Security Awareness Training:
GBS know how to deliver understandable and engaging trainings that make your employees fit against cyber threats even in the long run.
- Knowing is not enough – understanding is what matters – The best way to learn something is to really understand it. Knowledge alone tends to fade over time. Our courses are designed to help people understand the most important aspects of Information Security, and are adapted to the profiles of the people that view them.
- Persistence is the key to continuous success – A one-time course typically improves the understanding and awareness for a short period of time. Our persistent methodology suggests a more continuous approach with several revisions and assessments of the results and repetition of the training process until satisfactory results are achieved.
- Measurable Results – We provide companies with great mechanisms to measure the levels of their employees’ awareness and improvement in order to verify whether the trainings lead to understanding, or if the training program can be modified to be even more efficient.
- Learn while having fun – Scientists have proven that the easiest way to learn is when the process is enjoyable and interesting, rather than mandatory and boring. Our approach combines short and interesting video trainings with interactive and quick assessments, while also introducing real-life examples, scenarios and simulations to turn learning into an integral part of employees’ daily routine.
Our Security Awareness Trainings offer:
Regular, short training sessions, so that your customers remain continuously aware of the contents.
Testing basic knowledge
Gaining new knowledge
Repeating knowledge randomly
Practical examples from everyday work
Compliance with Regulations
How can you benefit from our
Security Awareness Training:
- Turn employees into the strongest defense line of your organization With our online Security Awareness Trainings, your employees will be able to effectively protect your company against cyber attacks.
- Measuring the results We measure the training effectiveness and provide reports and statistics to identify key topics and individuals to focus on.
- Consistency across the company Every employee, including newcomers, is trained according to the company policy.
- Automated approach We offer an effective and automated approach that eliminates the need to perform extensive, expensive and time-consuming training sessions.
- Regulatory compliance Comply with the regulation requirements such as GDPR by providing regular and up-to-date training to each employee.
- Time flexibility Individual training schedules and on-demand training content offer your employees the flexibility to be trained when it is most convenient.