Prevent spam by automatically analyzing and classifying your emails
Spam is an unwanted message (usually advertising or clickbait) sent in bulk to a large number of recipients. But those mails go far beyond just being annoying. They can contain dangerous content such as malware that spreads in the organization or phishing links that lure to criminal websites that steal data. And at the same time, due to their large volume, they distract from the actual emails, putting heavy load on your email and reducing productivity. Disclosing your email only to trusted sources and neither clicking nor replying to spam email you receive no longer offers an efficient protection against spam.
The best way to prevent spam remains spam filtering tools and anti-virus software. And since there is still no single technology that can provide complete protection, it is best to combine several powerful technologies to achieve maximum results.
iQ.Suite – multi-level spam filter with content recognition
iQ.Suite goes beyond being a clever spam filter with efficiency of up to 100%. Its advanced functionality provides a multi-layer protection for your email:
- Comprehensive, multi-level protection against spam and other unwanted or inappropriate email content
- Applying corporate policies to prevent from prohibited, undesirable or confidential content
- Enforce your policies for forbidden/unwanted communication with specific domains or accounts
- User-specific whitelist and blacklist administration on the server
- Identify specific email communication streams and easily apply different policies for proper governance and adequate security without impacting business processes
- Define appropriate user notifications about blocked emails that match your processes and specifics
- Email classification based on content recognition, which makes it possible to improve some business processes, such as customer support and communication
IQ.Suite for Spam & Content Recognition:
Protection against spam, junk mail through content analysis and categorization of emails
Available for Domino, Microsoft, on-prem and cloud
How resilient are German companies to cyber threats?
Hardly anyone who has read the recent cyber security headlines has any doubt that ransomware is the biggest malware threat at the moment. And Germany seems to be one of the main targets since 2015. Last year, it was the seventh most frequently attacked country by malicious emails. This is already an improvement on previous years, when Germany had the highest number of malicious emails (2nd place in 2020).
The analysts at Comparitech, who focus on the topic of cyber security, published an article where they evaluated several studies and summarised the most important facts about the state of cyber security in Germany over the past year. Here is an excerpt of the highlights.